Employers Legal Service
The Scottish Training Federation and the employment team at Morton Fraser are working together to promote equal opportunities and improve diversity in the workplace.
As part of this initiative, the Morton Fraser employment team are available to discuss any HR or employment law issues you may have as an employer or as a training organisation dealing with apprentices.
Morton Fraser can advise in relation to general employment law queries and can offer particular expertise with regard to family friendly and flexible working, pregnancy and maternity issues, parental rights, risks of discrimination and providing equal opportunities.
The areas of advice Morton Fraser can advise on include:
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave;
- Shared Parental Leave and other time off for dependants;
- Part time working and flexible working requests;
- Discrimination and harassment risks and complaints;
- Taking positive action to improve diversity in the workplace;
- Redundancy and dismissals;
- Contracts of employment and staff policies;
- Discipline and Grievance.
Morton Fraser offer a free 20 minute phone call to discuss your issue and provide you with initial advice. If you wish further assistance beyond the initial call, they will discuss their fee arrangements with you.
If you are an employer with a query, you can email Senior Associate, Sarah Gilzean for a review of your employment issue.
Any details you give will be treated in strictest confidence and will not be shared with the Scottish Training Federation.
For more information about Morton Fraser services please click here.