The Open Doors In-Work Support Package aims to support people with disabilities, mental health problems and other barriers such care leavers, ex-offenders and young carers into work and over a duration enable them to sustain employment on a long-term basis.
This year, an Enhanced Support Modern Apprenticeship package is being offered which includes additional resources for training providers, including:
- Help with recruitment
- Support to make reasonable adjustments at recruitment process
- FREE bespoke awareness training for training providers
- Ongoing support from a qualified Supported Employment Coordinator
- Support to make reasonable adjustments training material
- Â£1000.00 to cover the costs of any adaptations and support to apply for any adaptive materials/equipment
- Involvement in Enhanced MA package can work towards TPs Equalities Action Plans for future SDS contract bids.