The Tell Organisation Ltd is an established training provider, skilled in delivering work based training solutions to a wide range of employers and industries across Scotland. Tell are looking to recruit a New Business Sales Manager to join their established team.
Reporting into the Director of Business Development and Strategy, this key role will involve a high degree of employer engagement, with a view to ensuring that personal sales targets are reached on an ongoing basis. It is desirable if applicant’s have experience of the work based training industry but it is essential to have the relevant business development/sales skills.
- Take the lead on driving sales to new and existing customers
- Manage key clients and demonstrate benefits/ROI of work based training/Modern Apprenticeships
- Understand the complex, multi-faceted training products and funding packages and how to sell them
- Coordinate with the contract management team to ensure appropriate synergy and compliance
Key Experience required:
- Extensive B2B sales experience
- Demonstrable experience of achieving set objectives in a fast paced, target led environment
- Excellent communications skills and partnership working experience
- First class communication skills
- Drive and determination
- People centred management ability
- Ambitious with self-improvement focus
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing business and become involved in a successful team, delivering quality bespoke training solutions to a wide range of industries.
Applicants must be driven, hardworking and highly organised. They must have a full, clean driving licence and be able to travel throughout central Scotland. In return, a competitive package is on offer with opportunity to progress in the role and the business.
Click on the links below for more information about the post.
Please send CVs to:
Angela Kershaw, Director of Business Development and Strategy
Email: [email protected]