Administrator – Training Provider
Remit Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to support the Office Manager to enable operations to meet their objectives and contractual obligations which include SDS and awarding bodies.
Admin Duties to include:
- Verify all company documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of administration systems, FIPS, CTS & Maytas.
- Answer telephone enquiries or redirect/take messages as appropriate
- Preparation of letters and other communications to participants, customers and external bodies.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
Essential Key Skills and Experience Include:
- Possess sound IT skills
- Be self-motivated and an effective communicator
- Experience of delivering administration support for MA Programmes
- Knowledge of Government Funding Training
- Knowledge of Maytas system
More details are available from: [email protected]