Working Links are interested in working with end-to-end providers, local authorities and specialist providers to deliver Fair Start in the following in Areas/Pots:
- Pot 1: East (City of Edinburgh, East Lothian, Midlothian, Scottish Borders, West Lothian and Fife)
- Pot 1: Glasgow
- Lot 1: Lanarkshire (North and south Lanarkshire)
- Pot 2: South West (North Ayrshire, south Ayrshire, East Ayrshire, Dumfries and Galloway)
- Pot 2: Highlands and Islands (Argyll and Bute, Eilean Siar, Highland, Moray, Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands)
- Pot 3: North East (Aberdeen city, Aberdeenshire)
- Pot 3: Forth Valley (Falkirk, Stirling, Clackmannanshire)
The Scottish Government is inviting tenders to deliver a new Scottish Employability Support Service, ‘Fair Start Scotland’, that provides support to disabled people and those at risk of becoming long-term unemployed to find and retain work. Fair Start will be a voluntary programme offering specialist support to long-term unemployed people and claimants with health conditions, disabilities and a wide range of other complex barriers. Fair Start contracts will begin delivering in April 2018 and will replace the transitional services Work First Scotland and Work Able Scotland, which will run from April 2017.
Once received we will then issue you with our specific Fair Start ITT to be completed and returned to us no later than 12pm on Monday 3 April 2017.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact [email protected]