This workshop – run by Nil By Mouth -aims to provide participants with the skills, confidence and resources to identify and effectively challenge sectarianism in the workplace. It will focus on a number of topics including;
- Why Nil By Mouth exists
- What does sectarianism mean to you?
- Is sectarianism still a problem in Scotland and what does it look like?
- Bigotry and Stereotypes – the difference between ‘banter’ and ‘bigotry’
- Impact and examples of bigotry in the Workplace
- Social Media – how can jobs and organisations be affected
- Facts and Figures
- Workplace scenarios.
This workshop will be hosted by Dave Scott, Campaign Director, Nil By Mouth.
Click on the link below for an agenda.
To reserve a place at this workshop, please email: [email protected]