Skills Development Scotland has launched a marketing campaign to raise the profile of Foundation Apprenticeships in support of the Scottish Government’s commitment to creating 5,000 FA opportunities across Scotland.
The campaign introduces Foundation Apprenticeships and their benefits, and features apprentices in both a school and work context, at Dell, McTaggart and FanDuel. Adverts invite people to visit www.apprenticeships.scot/foundation to find out more about what’s available in their area.
SDS will be advertising Foundation Apprenticeships across a wide range of media channels, including TV, radio, social media and print. The campaign will predominantly focus on raising parental awareness of Foundation Apprenticeships, but will also target employers and teachers.
Look out for the commercial and also further activity taking place this week and throughout November:
• TV and radio campaign
• Daily Record feature on FAs
• Daily Record 4 page spread on finalists for the Scottish Apprenticeship Awards
• FA features in regional publications – 17 titles
• Daily Record feature on Scottish Apprenticeships Awards (20 Nov)
• Online coverage through apprenticeships.scot and social media activity (throughout November)
• Digital display adverts