Become a Member
Acting as the collective voice of its members, STF has become recognised as the main representative body of learning providers in Scotland. STF was established 28 years ago in 1990 and currently has over 140 members.
The main benefits of joining STF are as follows:
- Weekly email updates on Scottish skills and training developments
- Free monthly workshops on current and new initiatives, such as Individual Training Accounts, Foundation & Graduate Apprenticeships and the Apprenticeships Levy
- Private and confidential advice and guidance on contractual concerns
- Feedback from meetings attended by STF on behalf of members, including regular meetings with senior staff at Skills Development Scotland and Scottish Government
- Discounted rates for the annual STF Conference
- A free listing on the STF website.
The STF Information Sheet outlines the key objectives of STF in 2018/19 and contains a list of members.
The cost of annual membership is £370. Membership runs from January to December each year. New members joining part way through the year will receive a proportionate reduction.
Click on the links below to download an application form in Word or PDF
Need more information?
For more information, please contact Liam Priest on email: [email protected]